Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Character Design: Poseidon Final Face

This is Villains final face design, I wanted to make him look more interesting and not generic that's why I went against few rules that apply to Greek Gods, like making things unsymmetrical. Also I have decided that not having pupils is making him more evil and much less human.

































These are two sketches which from i had to choose my final one. In the end I decided to go for number one as number two even thought his beard and hair are maid of sea foam he doesn't look as villainous as the first one. Even thought this is the final face design, I am still going to develop it, I'm very excited to create the rest of the body and things like interesting clothing and props! :D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Alice,this reminds me of scar from the lion king... maybe its the epic beard :)

    ReplyDelete