Sunday, 30 December 2012

Villain Prop: Development and Final

This is the design of Poseidon's Triton. Justin liked one of my previous designs but said i need to get rid of the shell as its not villainous enough, and to make pole bit longer. I have done few experiments with the detail it was good to create a variation, to see which one looks most effective when they were next to each other. I have created a colour palette again, I'm finding them really useful, I have found a website where you choose one colour and it automatically picks up colours that match. I went for colour scheme number 3. I think it worked out very well, it gave the prop a cold dark feeling! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment