Monday, 28 January 2013

Influence Maps

I have created these influence maps to help me with my designs. Firstly I have researched into the artists that Phil suggested for the style. I really love the colours used and the beautiful composition of the paintings. Then I looked into different types of cottages, which will be really helpful as I am planning on combining different styles to create my own unique one. Last influence map shows photographs and painting that I like and somehow remind me of Tiffany.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alice,

    The little girl is much less sinister to me now lol looks more cute I had that dilemma with Charles at one point in the group project.

    Freckles are a definite must, really cutes up the little sprog.

    I really love the deep blue image in your top influence map I think I've seen it somewhere before. It would be really cool to see a snow environment... just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete