Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Tiffany and Achings Farm Thumbnails

I made few more sketches of Tiffany and the Farm. After talking to Phil we both agreed that I should make the farm a bit quirky by for example making it lean against an old tree. Tiffany is still a challenge, she is a tomboy but still a 9 year old kid, so I cant make her look too cute, but she needs to have a bit cuteness in her face. Looking at my sketches I think the one that is the closest is the last one, I still need to change her hair and make it more messy. So far I think its going great and I enjoy sketching on paper, but I have to finalize my ideas soon! :)


3 comments:

  1. The last design is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the boots... very kingdom hearts!

    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvVK5XtcQrsgiseM8NSmxXXB95nv-JUnqJxGhwLEXrTSbHIkTCog

    ReplyDelete